Home Random Jokes Submit Jokes Jokes by Email Webmasters

75% of Earth is covered by water. The other 25% is covered by Jack Bauer.

Current Rating - 3.04    With 95 votes

Rate This Joke
5 - Joke Totally Rocks! 4 - Great Joke 3 - Good Joke 2 - Ok Joke 1 - Joke Sucks!
blank image